Like This Blog

♥ Followers ♥

Tutorial masukkan MP3 dalam blog

LANGKAH1
masuk ke web site SINI untuk pilih lagu
 korang suka .
copy code lagu yg korang pilih td oke :)

LANGKAH 2 

masuk kat DASHBOARD>DESIGN>PAGE ELEMENT>ADD GADGET>HMTL JAVASCRIPT

LANGKAH 3
click SAVE .

siap !!!

SELAMAT MENCUBA .

7 sukakan subjek ADDMATH:

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating, You're an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed
and stay up for seeking extra of your wonderful post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Here is my web-site learn more

Anonymous said...

Hello every one, here every person is sharing such knowledge, therefore it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to go to see this web site daily.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://www.propertywide.co.uk/rent/search/weymouth-dorset/house

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Also visit my webpage - example here

Anonymous said...

The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not disappoint me just as much
as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice
to read through, nonetheless I really believed you would have something helpful to
say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.


Here is my site - Breast Cream for Rash

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some other excellent article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal
method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such info.


Also visit my website ... garcinia cambogia rind extract

Anonymous said...

This article provides clear idea designed for the new
viewers of blogging, that actually how to do running a blog.


Feel free to visit my blog great post to read

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this web page will be famous among all blogging visitors, due to it's pleasant articles

my website - Roof Repair Tampa